Prep Time: 10 mins, Total Time: 10 mins
Grapefruit and satsuma orange are tossed with watercress or Spinach, fennel, pistachios, and a maple hemp seed vinaigrette. Serve with brunch, lunch, or dinner.
Course: brunch, Salad
Cuisine: gluten-free, Holiday, vegan
- 1 bunch watercress or Spinach about 1 cup, rinsed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 grapefruit peeled and sliced horizontally into rings
- 1 satsuma orange peeled and sliced horizontally into rings (or sub with mandarin/tangerine.)
- 1/2 fennel bulb sliced thinly with mandolin (reserve some fronds for topping if desired)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- Crushed pistachios for topping
Combine watercress or Spinach, grapefruit, orange, and fennel in a large mixing bowl.
Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, hemp, and maple and toss with salad.
Transfer to serving dish and top with fennel fronds and pistachios.