The philosophy behind my approach to nutrition was developed under the influence of human physiology and research studies dating way back to the late 1800’s early 1900’s and some even earlier.
The science we are presenting here is what we like to refer to as Universal Science, a science based on principles that can be applied to everyone. These are facts we know are true, such as – the sole purpose of eating food is to fuel the body’s cells with energy. Just like a car needs gas, humans require food.
PLANT BASED DIET
The foundation of a plant-based diet is built on plants. I will help you get back to the basics, eating more greens and raw vegetables than you may be eating now. I want to help you achieve a healthier lifestyle easily. And save lots of money
Just by cutting out meat and dairy and eating more fresh fruits and veggies, you can:
- decrease your risk of weight gain
- reduce high blood pressure
- heal eczema, psoriasis and acne
- reverse cardiovascular disease
- heal certain types of cancers and diabetes.
Myths of a Plant-based diet
I’ve run into a few major myths about plant-based diets. Some believe it can be too limiting and may create mineral deficiencies. But, it is important to understand that a plant-based diet can provide all the necessary nutrients you need, and even include some not available in meat.
Things you can do now to start embracing a plant-based diet
- Drink smoothie once a day. For me, green smoothies were the gateway drug to a healthier life. If you’re interested in learning more about my smoothies According to different illnesses and Plant Based Diet CLICK THE LINK (Attach link sign up page for subscription)
- Start Meatless Mondays. You don’t have to jump into this new lifestyle both feet first. In fact, I encourage you to take your time and make it count. This isn’t a race; it’s your life. So wade in, pace yourself, and try swapping meat for an extra heap of veggies for just one day a week.
- Swap dairy milk for unsweetened almond milk. Replacing dairy milk for almond milk is the simplest way to make a change in your diet. Seriously, the easiest way.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF NUTRITION
1. R.T.N ( Restoration Thyroid Nutrition)
When I was struggling with my Thyroid, nutrition was the only thing that saved me from numerous ER visits and even surgery.
Alice walks her clients through a step-by-step process teaching them how to use food to strengthen their body’s infrastructure, boost resiliency, heal the adrenal glands and restore proper thyroid hormone conversion. As this occurs, health can begin to express itself.
USING FOOD TO RESTORE THYROID HEALTH
My goal is to give you back your health – your confidence, your trust, your faith…your power!
With the assistance of a strategic plan and well-paced process I will walk you through a series of steps designed to get you back on the right path to health.
Each step is designed to create awareness and understanding so you can then begin to implement the proper nutrition and lifestyle habits to continue to grow and support your healing potential.