Prep Time: 15 mins, Total Time: 15 mins
Upgrade your go-to summer fruit salad with a colorful Mango Cucumber Salad with Jicama! Easy vegan/vegetarian and gluten-free recipe!
Course: Salad, side
Cuisine: dairy-free, gluten-free, plant-based, summer, vegan, vegetarian
- 2 ripe mangoes peeled and cut into ½-inch spears
- 1 cucumber halved lengthwise, seeds removed, and thinly sliced horizontally
- 1 cup sliced jicama spears
- 1 sliced jalapeño pepper seeds and membrane removed if less heat desired
- 1 lime zest and juice
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt to taste
Combine ingredients in a large bowl, toss until mixed, and enjoy! Best enjoyed within 1-2 days.