- 2 cups filtered water
- 1 large orange, peeled
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1″ piece of fresh ginger, peeled
- 1″ piece of fresh turmeric (or 1 teaspoon ground)
- Pinch of cayenne
- 1-2 tablespoons raw honey, to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a power blender and blend on high for 1 minute.
- Strain through a fine-mesh sieve to remove any strands. Serve cold or gently warm over medium heat until just below a simmer.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator and enjoy within 2 days of making.