PREP TIME: 5 mins, TOTAL TIME: 5 mins
Serves: 2 – 3
- ⅓ cup chia seeds (black or white)
- 1½ cups milk (dairy or dairy free)
- 2 tbsp runny honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extra
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Place all ingredients into a bowl. Mix very, very, very well and cover with saran wrap.
- Place bowl into the fridge for thirty minutes. Stir again.
- Return back to the fridge for at least another 2 – 3 hours. The result is a thick pudding similar to rice pudding.
- Top with additional fruit if you wish. I love it with tart raspberries, mango or kiwi.